Safety is our first priority first for both our guests and staff. At Hotel Argo we follow all necessary hygiene and safety protocols against COVID-19. Our hotel is currently operating under the official Greek Health First protocol. Our objective is to constantly follow the best and most advanced practices, informing our policies as things keep moving forward.
Reservation & Check-In Policy
- Free cancellation policy is applied for all bookings for 2020.
- All bookings should be amended or cancelled via the origin of confirmation e.g Travel agency, Booking.com etc.
- Flexible check-in strictly after 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00
Room Cleaning Policy
- All bedrooms are sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- Due to Governmental instructions, rooms are cleaned and bed linen are changed every 3 days. This can be changed according to guests needs.
- Staff Hygiene
- All staff members are required to follow official advice regarding the adoption of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- All staff members are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently
- We provide antibacterial liquid in every room and throughout the hotel for guest use.
Services & Social Distancing
- Self-service has been ceased. During breakfast, food is served by our highly-trained staff, following the strictest safety protocols and standards.
- Restrictions have been put in place throughout the hotel to ensure a degree of social distancing is maintained.
- The number of tables available in the hotel for guests to have drinks etc. have been reduced, in line with official guidance
- All tables, chairs and sunbeds are sanitized after each use.
- It is not allowed to shake hands, or make any kind of physical contact, with guests or colleagues.